There are many resources on the 2020 census and on community engagement in the census.
Check out these resources from national organizations leading census work!
- US Census Bureau Resources
- Census Counts Resource Library
- Hágase Contar from NALEO
- Count Us In 2020! Toolkit from Asian Americans Advancing Justice
- National Urban League Toolkit
- Count All Kids from Partnership for America’s Children
- Indian Country Counts Toolkit from National Congress of American Indians
- Faith in Public Life Toolkit
- Queer the Census from the National LGBTQ Task Force
- Count Everyone, Include Everyone from the National Disability Rights Network